Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

can you tell me if Direct time share sales located in New York…

Customer Question
can you tell me if...
can you tell me if Direct time share sales located in New York is legitament to sell and buy time shares?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/11/2010
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
They have a "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau and have complaints about not following through on promises. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is that any company that charges you a fee up front to sell the unit is likely going to be a scam since legitimate companies would take their share from the sale of the unit.

See: http://centralflorida.app.bbb.org/newsearch2.asp?ComID=073300230202304

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”