How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LADY LAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6536
Experience:  Consumer Lawyer
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
LADY LAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

CAN WE SUE AT&T .AT&T send me bill with many CRAMMING (putting

Customer Question

CAN WE SUE AT&T .AT&T send me bill with many CRAMMING (putting charges on my phone bill)from 4 differences company.I call At&T and they said they can not do anything about it.I have to call all the companies to cancel my services which is i never order.(it have been going for a few months i just notice).Some of them disappear...
I found out all the companies charged on my phone they have a lot of complaints on the internet and as a consumer we can not do anything about it.
I think AT&T part of this.How do all the unreal companies know all my informations and when i send the bill to At&t.At&t send my $ to them anyway..
I think million of dollars out there every month be charged by at&t and "all the Unreal" companies because many customer do the automatic charging every month on the internet.Can we do anything about it...i think AT&T has commission of all the charge.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LADY LAWYER replied 7 years ago.



Yes, you can sue, but the best and cheapest thing for you to do is to file a compliant with the FTC, which is the federal authority that regulates telecommunications companies. You can do that right online here: If you decide you want to sue, you would have to allege breach of privacy or a similar theory for divulging your information to these companies that they are allowing to bill you. You can find local civil attorneys to help you here: You should be able to get a free consultation and the attorney should take this on a contingency basis. If you have more questions, I will be happy to answer them. Please accept my answer so I can receive credit for helping you. We can always continue our conversation at no additional charge. Thanks!

LADY LAWYER and 2 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i accept your answer but any legal lawyer out there can make a law sue to at&t so they can not do that any more that all i care!!!
Expert:  LADY LAWYER replied 7 years ago.



I see :) You are one of those rare breeds that actually care if they do this to other people! In that case, filing your complaint with the FTC is the best way to go. You can also write your Congressional Representatives about this.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
o.k passing around until some law student doing it ..i think alot of money out there every month on those kinds of charge...thats all thanks anyway!!
Expert:  LADY LAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You're welcome--it has been a pleasure helping you this evening. Thanks for using JA!