Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

When a small claims is entered with the court for Fraud by…

Customer Question
When a small claims is...
When a small claims is entered with the court for Fraud by Misrepresentation
and I tell the magistrate that I have the documentation to prove my charge,
is it not her DUTY TO HEAR my case and make the contract voidable if the defendents ask for the case to be dismissed because I signed a Arbitration which is part of the fraud contract?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
10/8/2009
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
My name is ***** ***** I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.
Can you be a little more specific - what happened when you went to court?

don't understand your reply, am I still being charged for you to tell me to go elsewhere?

Relist: I still need help.
original attorney said I should go to a North carolina attorney. I do need an answer soon.
Thanks Much, if more info is needed, if wanted to contact by phone, my number is4-500-0326
Relist: No answer yet.
If I have to increase amount to original amount checked of $30.00 please proceed, I would realy like an answer.
Relist: No answer yet.
I only received an answer that someone from North Carolina would help me due to the different local laws for the state. Never received another answer from anyone and I tried to contact your company with no succes. Don't know if due to the time laps the info would be helpful.
Consumer Protection Lawyer: lwpat, Attorney at Law replied 7 years ago
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney at Law

Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

I can answer your question but I would assume that it is too late. The judge's decision is now final and your time to appeal has lapsed.