Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I recently changed my radiator on my 753 bobcat but now I…

Customer Question
I recently changed my...

I recently changed my radiator on my 753 bobcat but now I insert the key but get no red light to start?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

753###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, i checked all fuses charged the battery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/7/2022
Mechanic: Ben J., Foreman replied 6 months ago
Ben J.
Ben J., Foreman

Good morning. do you have any more info about the repairs that you did that might give me more insight

the bobcat has always started right up buy not sure right now

And all you did was replace the radiator?

is there any chance you clipped and or cut any of the wires in the relay rack as you removed it?

Not sure but had to run out to a job site I will check when I get back to my shop

10-4

I didn't see any wires cut or damaged
How can I bypass the key to see if it is bad?

I recommend getting a tester to the ignition switch and check for power there. If no power is detected, start tracing the problem back from there

Ok thanks I will give it a try

have a good one