Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Blower works but have no heat. Takeuchi to 130 21303485. And…

Customer Question
Blower works but have...

Blower works but have no heat

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Takeuchi to 130 21303485

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Have no heat in Takeuchi tl-130. Blower works but no heat
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/12/2022
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule. I am not available for phone calls. If the site flags for a call, you can either disregard it or your call request will be posted for other professionals who may be logged into the site at the time to accept your request offer if they choose to do so.Please give me some time to review your information and follow up with my recommendations.

Sorry to hear you're having these troubles on this machine. Be sure to check all of your fuses and relays. Check the proper operation of all of your blend door actuators and for any restricted airflow through your heater core possibly caused by faulty blend doors or a restricted cabin air filter. Be sure to check your heater core valves that would shut off the flow through your heater core for proper operation as well and for any leaks or restrictions within your cooling system. It may also be worthwhile to do a complete cooling system flush and replace the thermostat at the same time you verify that all your heater control valves are functioning properly to allow proper coolant flow through your heater core. I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks if any further help is needed. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can.