Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My bobcat T190 is not tilting. Active warning is ACS (AHC)

My bobcat T190 is...

My bobcat T190 is not tilting. Active warning is ACS (AHC) Tilt Actuator. Lift and lower works until you try to tilt. Then all bucket movements stop. Must restart the Loader to raise or lower the bucket again. I can hear some hydraulics trying to circulate when I tilt the joystick, but no movement

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model T190

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

PIN is###-##-####

11/7/2021
Mechanic: TomcM28, Owner replied 9 months ago
TomcM28
TomcM28, Owner

Hello, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****'d like to help you today. Experts are users on here just like you, we come on to help when time allows. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Bobcat, I'll do my best to work with you
toward a solution.

If you press and hold the light switch with the ignition "ON", it should show you active codes. We should start there, can you please post the code numbers that come up?

It does not. Unless dr-2 is a code.I'm afraid the button does not work, as the work lights don't turn on either.

That may be an issue with the door switch or the harness for the door switch.

Door switch is fairly new. Previous owner said that he had this issue once before, and when he picked up on something heavy it started working again. We had a shop look at it, they said it was a plug, and they installed a new one. Worked for a while then did it again.

Nope, never mind that is just your drive response setting. You will need to repair that switch or plug into the machine with Bobcat software to retrieve fault codes. That will enable you to diagnose the issue you are having.

It sounds like you have a tilt actuator going bad or a harness issue. You'll want to check that and replace if necessary.

I hope this information helps you, please respond here for and further clarification. Thank you for choosing Just Answer!

TomcM28
TomcM28, Owner
Thank you