Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

5 out of 5 stars for. And thank you. Can I find blueprints…

5 out of 5...

Mechanic's Assistant: Glad to hear it! Do you have any follow-up questions or would you like a second opinion on anything? It's included!

Good evening and thank you. Can I find blueprints and technical manuals for hydraulic circuits or photos for this machine (FIAT HITACHI FH 450 LCH.3)?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll see if Dan is available to help. Before I go, are there any other details you'd like me to pass on?

I also have a problem with the increase and decrease of throttle, and with the engine off. Is there a dealership (fiat hitachi) that I can contact?in Europe or America

10/17/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule.Sorry to hear you're having these troubles with this machine. All of your diagrams he found within the service manual for this machines model and serial number. Go to your nearest John Deere heavy equipment dealership that services both Deere and Hitachi. Click on this link below for a service book option on this model machine. You can also sometimes find used manuals on websites like eBay and other sites across the web time to time aside from going through the dealership.

http://www.berlogic.com/shop/product/Hit-450-520-LC-3

I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks if any further help is needed. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Dan, Technician