Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a problem with FIAT-HITACHI 450 LCH.3. with the

Good evening .I have...

Good evening .I have a problem with FIAT-HITACHI 450 LCH.3. with the movements. when I do the lever of the left movement in front of me, it lowers my puma, it confuses two movements?or something is stuck to the hydraulic distributor (joystick)?

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi. What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

FH 450LCH.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Construction Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

453.H 0134 ,ISUZU 6RBIT

Answered in 5 days by:
10/15/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule. Sorry to hear you're having these troubles with this machine and I see that you have been waiting some time for some advice on this. It is very possible that if you are boom and your stick functions are swapped, this could have been done by operator preference. If the machine has a pattern change valve installed between the controls and the main control valve, then one would want to make sure that it is on the right setting. If there is no pattern change valve, the hydraulic lines on the pilot side of the circuit would need to be swapped. You swap boom up with arm(stick) in, and boom down with arm(stick) out. Look for any signs of trash or debris within the main control valve and hydraulic system filters that would indicate contamination within the system that could possibly cause the control valves to malfunction. If contamination is found, this usually would lean towards a component failure existing on the machine. It would be a good idea to have your pressures tested as well.I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks if any further help is needed. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Dan, Technician
OK THANKS SIR DAN
Good evening and thank you. Can I find blueprints and technical manuals for hydraulic circuits or photos for this machine (FIAT HITACHI FH 450 LCH.3)?