Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2005 s185 bobcat and it is showing me a service…

Customer Question
I have a 2005...

I have a 2005 s185 bobcat and it is showing me a service code 11-07. I can not find that in the manual.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

S185 ###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had a 10-07 code I replaced the two coils and the valve spools that is now gone

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No it is in the link and tilt function i get the 3 beeps and only 1 slow blinking light

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
9/8/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. We can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule. Sorry to hear you're having these concerns with your machine and I see you have been waiting some time for some advice on this. I checked the list as well and it is absent of those codes with that posted format. However if those numbers were flipped, it would mean high temperature within the hydraulic system for both. I would check and verify if you have any high-temperature concerns within your hydraulic system as well as check for any traces of fine metal or other trash and debris within the hydraulic filter or oil that would confirm mechanical component problems existing within the hydraulic system. It would also be a good idea to have your pressures and flows tested and confirmed if they are within the OEM specifications for your machines service book. I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks if any further help is needed. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.

07-10 High oil temperature in the hydraulic system

07-11 Extremely high oil temperature in the hydraulic system