Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Volvo skid steer MCT 135C has codes C1 10 and c 148.

Customer Question
Volvo skid steer MCT...

Volvo skid steer MCT 135C has codes C1 10 and c 148

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Geo135trva1640083

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/1/2021
Mechanic: RichardH416, Technician replied 1 year ago
RichardH416
RichardH416, Technician

Hi and welcome to Just Answer.  Ill assist you with your volvo

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

C148 is the fuel shutoff solenoid oil shorted a d c110 is the oil pressure switch. I would inspect the wiring first. Then we can move on to the sensors.

*coil*

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I got it running but now it will not show or p.m. I will forward or reverse the hydraulic lift goes up and down till forward and back but no forward and reverse in the tackShows code now 385Must have a loose connection somewhere like I said no RPM gauge stays on zero and will move forward or reverse hydraulic left arm goes up and downWe're not move forward or reverse

That code is open circuit at D+ terminal on the back of the alter alternator

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OkJust replaced the starter might have messed up the wires on the alternator

That is very possible. May just be a bad connection.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Might have hooked a wire on the wrong pole

I would definitely look it over.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Would that cause it not to go forward or reverse but the other hydraulics go up and downPush the park brake light goes off like normal but that will not move forward or reverse

If a solenoid is not getting the correct power it could affect it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK thanks I'll check it out

You are very welcome! Let me know what you find out

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have wiring diagram for the alternator

I can get it for you in the morning or I can run to my shop this afternoon and print it off.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's OK I figured it out got it to move forward and reverse got the lift to go up but one come down got my RPMs back on answer reading zero but the engine with river when you hit the food feeder the knob I was gonna bring it home let the cat down stabilizer bro went through a couple of hydraulic hoses how I was told what you do on Sunday redo MondayDon't mind the way it's written I guess this reader can't understand bohemian LOL

Glad you got it going! Sorry about the hoses..... the rpm sensor is in the bell housing. It's a magnetic switch that reads the flywheel. Could need adjusted, or the end may have debris on it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Got the RPMs to register but the engine won't rev up with Foot throttle on the floor Are manual knob on control panel

I see. I will get the diagram for the throttle for you. I would start by checking all fuses and relays.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK thanksI'm done for today figure it out tomorrow will be OK Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

Thank you sir, you too!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Got the hose is fixed how do you bleed the air out of the lines

Just by operating it to the full stroke both ways a few times.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Actually I figured it out it was an air kind of funny when it rains on it and it's wet must be a short somewhere works fine soon as it motor dries up when there's no moisture on it starts pulsating that's when the RPMs go up and down on the tag but it's not really moving I wet it down attack is normal must be a short and the tech or somewhere else
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sprayed the left side of the engine with water works fine so it's got to be a short on the left side the engine or as a tack sensor on that side of the engine t

Sensor should be in the bell housing

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
May be a wire going to the sensor might have a kind of a short in it get it when you have a better connection what do you think

That is 100% possible.

Hi. Just checking in on any progress.  Ill look for your reply.  Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No been rained out for two days had been back to the job probably go back tomorrow and take a look at it thanks for asking

You are very welcome!