Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a bobcat 773. When I get in it and start it up and…

Customer Question
I have a bobcat...

I have a bobcat 773. When I get in it and start it up and pull the safety bar down and click buttons to operate it works just fine. If I stop and leave it running and raise the bar and get out when I get back in and let the bar down and hit operating button you can hear it click and the light comes on it will go backwards and forwards but my lift and tilt won't work. If I let it sit for an hour or two it goes back to working. I have had it for a couple of years and it has just started doing this recently. What do you think the problem could be?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I got to run to the shop and get it, don't go anywhere

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Serial ####-##-#### model # 773

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/26/2021
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 1 year ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Greetings, that should be a G series machine by that serial number. Do you hear three short beeps from the alarm when this lift/tilt problem happens?