Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What is the procedure to r & r the hydraulic filters locTed…

Customer Question
What is the procedure...

What is the procedure to r & r the hydraulic filters locTed in the transmission john deere 500 C backhoe?

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your transmission? Have you noticed any leaks under the vehicle?

No leaks. Just want to replace hydraulic filters

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make, model, and year of your car?

John deere 500 C backhoe

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
YouWhat is the procedure to r & r the hydraulic filters locTed in the transmission john deere 500 C backhoe?I
Answered in 1 day by:
6/19/2021
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline at 3 pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2 pm CST for the day.

The filter is mounted on the side of the transmission, just remove the bolt to replace

the diagram below.

I hope this helps you.