Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Im trying to find if it would be possible to trade in a cat…

Customer Question
Im trying to find...

Im trying to find if it would be possible to trade in a cat mimi hoe on buying a cat mimi hoe though a state contract. my reason for this is i bought the cat mimi hoe that i want to trade in from cat and i have had so much trouble with it that cat has offered to give us our money back that we payed for the mimi hoe on a trade in. Is there a way to do this

Mechanic's Assistant: The Lawyer can help you determine if that's legal. Where are you located? These laws vary by state.

Louisisana

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Will this cost because i cant aprove paying anyone without asking my board if it does dont have them contact me thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
5/18/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. We can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule. Sorry to hear you're having all these troubles with this machine. As a prior Caterpillar dealer Field service technician, if Caterpillar offered to give you full credit on a trade to get out of this machine that you are having so much trouble with, you will need to go through that Caterpillar dealer to take advantage of the deal they are offering you in order to get out of that machine. It sounds like they are being very generous to offer you a solution to get into another machine. This same offer would not be available if you were to go to another vendor for a machine purchase. I hope you find this information helpful. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.