Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Have a cat 420 fit backhoe \ loader, can we call a phone #

Customer Question
Have a cat 420...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Give me a minute

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

It was working goog , now just keeps beeping

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Model 420 FIT

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/26/2021
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 1 year ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

Hey, sorry to hear you are having these problems. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get you back to work quickly.
Please note that I am not set up for phone calls, you can ignore the site pop-ups. We can post to this chat as much as you like to work through this issue. All experts are not employees, and we work from home in our spare time to answer questions.
---

If you would like to work together in this chat, I will be glad to help.

Please include the complete machine serial number (PIN) with your reply, it is needed to find the correct information to help you.