Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hope your day is going well. I have a Kubota B2630 tractor…

Customer Question
Hi there, hope your...

Hi there, hope your day is going well. I have a Kubota B2630 tractor with a BH75A backhoe. I am trying to re-install the backhoe but the stabilizer levers are stuck in position and won't move. Have I done something wrong? Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is a BH75A serial # A4053

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

My LA403 loader is also not functioning properly. It is very slow to release pressure when lowering the bucket

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/8/2021
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Is there hydraulic pressure on the stablizer hoses? Or are thelevers stuck from rust or debris? Your front loader, just needs the bucket hoses removed and reconnected, so the couplers make up.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The levers worked at first but then the two got stuck in the down position. I don't want to force them. Is it possible that the hoses are not connected properly?

Its possible, keeping pressur eon the levers.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I fix the problem?

REmove the hoses from the stabilizers and see if the levers will move, then reconnect. If levers are stuck, you will need to use more force, or take the spring cover off n th eend opposite the lever to free up the spring and keepers that let the lever return to beutral.