Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Lift tilt & traction intermittent stop took out brake

Customer Question
Lift tilt & traction...

Lift tilt & traction intermittent stop took out brake solenoid lift &tilt of course dont work took to dealer they said intermittent hard to find it still dose the same thing 1999 863 f ser replaced set bar switch has know in set switch what up could it be the bics system

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Customer:###-##-####f

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Looked for bad connections found

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/5/2021
Mechanic: TomcM28, Owner replied 1 year ago
TomcM28
TomcM28, Owner

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'd like to help you today. I'm a user on here just like you, I come on to help when time allows. I'm sorry you're having trouble with you machine, I'll do my best to work with you towards a solution. Could you provide a model and serial number please.

Hello, I am following up to see if you still need assistance. Without a little more information I can only provide a general answer.

It may be the BICS system or a failing interlock relay.

I hope this helps, please reach out for more information.

Thank yo for choosing Just Answer!