Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Can u give me the year of this backhoe s/n TO310BA387474. IT…

Customer Question
Can u give me...

Can u give me the year of this backhoe s/n TO310BA387474.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

IT IS A john deere 310

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Iam still waiting.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to find out the year of the backhoe right now.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Auto-Reply] I'm driving right now - I'll get back to you later.
1/23/2021
Mechanic: james Roberts, Maintenance assistant replied 1 year ago
james Roberts
james Roberts, Maintenance assistant
The john deere 310b was made between 1982 and 1986. I will narrow it down further and get back to you as soon as I do. Thanks for your patience.
I apologize for the delay but for whatever reason the backhoe serial numbers dont break down as easy as a tractor. I will call my john deere dealer on Monday and give them the number to see if they can narrow it down further for me. Again thanks for your patience and I will talk to you monday.