Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What causes the Hydrolic System to lock the Front end loader…

What causes the Hydrolic...

What causes the Hydrolic System to lock the Front end loader in place? Only the bucket hydrolic System

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Just a moment please

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Model No. M 6800, Special Utility, I cannot find the serial number just now. And yes, I want to fix it myself

1/3/2021
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

What is the loader model? Usually, this model would only have a manual locking lever, one on each side, where the loader frame attaches to the body bracket. If one side is loose, the lever has come loose and needs to be relocked.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK, I will try this

OK< there looks to be no hydraulic lock for the loader.