Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a scr problem with a hitachi. Its a Hitachi zaxis 130…

Customer Question
I have a scr...

I have a scr problem with a hitachi

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Its a Hitachi zaxis 130 lc-6 i don’t have the serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t try anything I got some codes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/17/2020
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family,etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated,for status, etc.

The first thing you want to do when you have an after treatment system related problem is retrieve and analyze your fault codes.it is going to be these fault codes that are going to tell you what circuit or circuits have detected a problem that needs to be resolved in order to allow regeneration to complete and your after treatment system to function properly. Once those fault codes are resolved and any service or repairs are done on the after treatment system, a successful regeneration will be necessary but also the dealer level diagnostic software is usually necessary to reset all of your after treatment components.I hope you find this information helpful and it's a pleasure to help anyway I can.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
10044-0110542-122 codes

I will see what I have in my manuals on those.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

CCU/OEU 100441 Wet Tank Temperature Data Valid But Below Normal Operational Range - Most Severe Level

The other fault I am not showing a listing for.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what should I do
I would start by servicing your DEF system firstand thoroughly inspect the wiring and connector pins going to your sensors within that circuit and your heater. I recommend having the Hitachi service tool connected to this machine in order to properly troubleshoot your fault codes and run any software related updates that are necessary once your after treatment system has been serviced.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do u know why the machine has no power
If you have after treatment faults that are preventing regeneration, the controller will eventually cut back on the machines power until those repairs are made in order to force the operator to shut the machine down and get the repairs done.