Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Just replace seat.switch and.the light it still off i have…

Customer Question
Hi just replace seat.switch...

Hi just replace seat.switch and.the light it still off i have 12v going to.3 pin connector.for.the.seat

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Bobcat.763###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replace seat.switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?

My seat and valve light are out .

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/7/2020
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline between 3-4 Pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2-3 pm CST for the day.

Not really understanding your question?

• The light never comes on?
  • Does the machine start and move?

When.you turn the key all.light comes on and go off the seat bar light it working. But the seat light and.valve light are off . And.the arm.will.not.go up.or.downAlready replace.the.seat.sensor ans still.the.sameThe seat.switch connector .has.12 volts going.to it

HI,

Thank you for the response.

• What valve?
  • What arm will not go up/down?
  • Wayne
The valve light
Only the seat bar light it on and traction light are on

I am not sure on this one, I will opt-out

and post back to the board for another expert.

Sorry, I could not help.

Mechanic: JimmyM827, Bobcat specialist  replied 2 years ago
JimmyM827
JimmyM827, Bobcat specialist

Hello, going to try to help you with the bobcat

from what I understand is seat and traction light are on but the valve light is not on correct ?

if so the spool lock solenoid is probably bad, if you post a pic of the control valve I can circle it for you .