Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Gehl 3510 old machine small...how do I adjust the forward/

Customer Question
Gehl 3510 old machine...

Gehl 3510 old machine small...how do I adjust the forward/ reverse /turn joy stick to neutral position

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I have only found a partial number it starts#2211???

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Dunno what to try I caant find neutral when I turn the key it creeps or turns while I search...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Construction Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yesterday it wouldnt turn left or barely move in reverse

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/5/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Remove the linkage at the drive pump, crank the engine, the lever should move to neutral. then adjust the linkage to match.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the hydraulic pump assembly, then the right/left valve, then the forward /reverse valve,,....the valves should go to neutral?

Yes,