Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a case 445ct and I'm having all sorts of troubles…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case 445ct and I'm having all sorts of troubles with it. It had been giving me a hard time uo

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Sorry sent that last message unfinished....anyway it had been giving me a hard time unlocking the spool, but if 8 screwed with it for a bit it would gl back to working, but then I started having trouble with the bucket curl, it keeps curling down. So I mess with it for awhile looking for broken wires and then I took the controle valve off to get a better look at it, but after I put it all back together now it won't lift the arms and the bucket still curls down on its own?? Also, it seams like my fluid is awfull milky looking. I drained it put more oil in it looked good for a short time then back to milky. Ohh and one more thing is it won't stop locking me out and showing the seat belt light until I turn it on and off a few times and try to track a few times then it will finally track at least. Any ideas,?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
11/8/2020
Mechanic: JimmyM827, Bobcat specialist  replied 1 year ago
JimmyM827
JimmyM827, Bobcat specialist

hello, I'm going to try to help you with the skidsteer.

When you say the bucket curls down, does it lift the machine kind of curl or could it be drifting down until it hits the ground due to internal hydraulic bypass the piston seal of one of the tilt cylinders?

and the seat bar sensor could be failing , sitting in the machine with the bar down and it running see how much play you have before the seat bar indicator comes on.