Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Bobcat 753 starts and runs 2 minutes then stalls. I replaced…

Customer Question
Bobcat 753 starts and...

Bobcat 753 starts and runs 2 minutes then stalls. I replaced the fuel tank pickup which was in bad shape but no help. I see there is two lines going into the tank but idk what it is..

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 753 ser. ####-##-#### also when it is running the traction override doesn.t work. the whole thing is an intermittent problem but lately its all the time

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/14/2020
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 1 year ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Just so I'm clear, are you saying you have two different problems, one problem with fuel system causing the engine to die, and a second problem with the traction lock not working properly?