Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Bobcat T190 that has lost the up down and tilt

Customer Question
I have a Bobcat...

I have a Bobcat T190 that has lost the up down and tilt functions on the loader. the bucket light is flashing. Its code is17-07

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I have a bobcat t 190 that has lost the up down and tilt functions on the loader. The bucket light is flashing and it shows a code 17-07

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/27/2020
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is*****'ll be glad to try to help you out with this. This fault code is defined as follows:

17-07 Hydraulic Lock Solenoid Open Circuit

Thoroughly inspect your wiring harness and connector pins for any open circuits within your lock valve solenoid circuit. If the wiring and connector pins check out okay, the problem is going to be likely within the solenoid itself and in need of replacement. Reply back with the results if any further help is needed. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you show me the location of the solenoid on the valve body

What is your machine serial number?

It has wire 4410 power from ECM and wire 2410 is ground. It's a 12V coil so you can pop test the coil with a good 12V voltage source if necessary. The lock solenoid is a black coil located at about the center of the main control valve body.Click on this link below to access the full parts catalog for your serial number after typing your particular serial number in the search box to access the complete parts catalog matching your serial number. This will allow you to access the proper diagram for your model and serial number machine.

https://www.bobcatpartsonline.com/#/catalogBrowser

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Serial is###-##-####
Click on the link I posted above and type that number in to the pageThis will allow you to access your parts diagrams for every Part on your serial number machine.