Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 75x skid steer when I let of the brakes it start to…

Customer Question
I have a 75x...

I have a 75x skid steer when I let of the brakes it start to take of to the left I move the left handle forward a little and it stops but if I let go it takes of

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model# ***** ***** serial# ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thTs it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/24/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

That would be great

ave you tried to adjust the neutral? You would remove the linkage at the drive pumps, and start engine, the pumps should go to neutral and stay. Then adjust the linkage to match the levers. If it still acts up, replace the shocks on the steering handles.

Ok I will try that do I have to take of the brakes

Should not have to.

How long do I leave it on I tried that didn't work but left it on for a minute

Should go to neutral immediately. If not try it with the brakes off!

I take brakes of automatically takes ofIt's still doing the same thing

Then it has internal problems and will need to be disassembled.

Okay are you talking about the pump has to be disassembled

YES

Ok thanks alot

Sorry.

You hethats ok you were alot of help thank you

Thanks!