Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I got a battery problem. Is alomarse loader wa320 serial…

Customer Question
I got a battery...

I got a battery problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Is alomarse loader wa320 serial number ka74244 komatsu sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I say the code on the dashboard

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/21/2020
Mechanic: RyanY78,
 replied 2 years ago
RyanY78

Hi there! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to try and help. Sorry to hear you are having issues but with my help I am hoping we can figure out a solution to your problem.

First off, could you elaborate some on what the issue is, when and how the issue started? The more complete the information you provide is, the better I'll be able to help you find a quick and accurate resolution.

*Please note that an automatically generated offer to pay for premium service will appear during this chat, I have no control over these, thanks for your understanding*

It started yesterdayIs appears a code on the dashboardThe loader doesn't start
Mechanic: RyanY78,
 replied 2 years ago

Thank you for the additional information, what code are you getting on the dash?

-Ryan

Dx19kz
Mechanic: RyanY78,
 replied 2 years ago

And that code started showing when you started having the no start issue?

-Ryan

I just turned on but now it's doesn't move
Mechanic: RyanY78,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks for that additional information, let me look up some info and get back to you.

-Ryan

Yeah not it's saying abooma mom alternator
Now
Hello
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Did you check the battery voltage?

My battery were dead

OK!

what's the problemDo you think that the alternator doesn't send enough energy to the sensors and that's why the parking sensor doesn't desactive

The alternator's function is to charger the battery. If battery is not being recharged as it runs, then the alternator needs to be checked and may be replaced.

Yeah but my problem is that the light of emergency parking doesn't go out so the machine doesn't move forward or backwardsIs it cuz the malfunction of the loader

Check the brake switch, it may not be working, and as long as the light is on, it will not move

Okay

OK>