Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Rented a t350 from home depot jlg lift turn on key yellow…

Customer Question
Rented a t350 from...

Rented a t350 from home depot jlg lift turn on key yellow light blinks once then constant beeping, outriggers won't go down and nothing but bucket tilt works

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T350(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Rented it and can't get beeping to stop nothing works

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Industrial Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just I'm I missing some sort of safety

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/14/2020
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Bradley Martin
Hello my name is ***** ***** sure the boom is all the way down and locked and then make sure under each outrigger the switches are not stuck and click when you manually open them
Boom is about 4 feet up and will not operate to come down
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
There is a ***** *****dle by the lower controls to manually bring the boom back down and that should let the outriggers out
Two fast flashes as code
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Manually bring the boom down and reset everything
Don't see ***** *****dle
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Might be on other side by hydraulic pump
I see pump it has a nut on control panel side very hard to turn with wrench what dose 2 fast flashes meanOn control panelMay I call you
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Means startup error or the outriggers already downDoes 7 central time sound ok to do a call
No they won't go down at all
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Ok we have to get the boom down and reset power with the emergency stop button to clear fault
It 645 for me now on eastern timeHowYou still there my man
Don't have that on this machine
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Send me a couple of picture of both sides open on lift
Pictures coming over now as you can see lift is stuck about 4 feet up,Ty for helping
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

Take that cover off on top of the wheels

one side should be batteries and one side should be the hydraulic tank

Both sides have battries
I found this ***** *****dle in the front of the unit but pumping didn't do anything
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Ok that will be the parking brake is the a hydraulic control valve body under one of those covers
That is control body
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Should be a knob you turn to clockwise then use ***** *****dleSee the knob
Got it tyvm for all your help you got me in the right direction
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Good deal and your welcome let me know if I can help with anything else