Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Where is the fuel cap located on a 2014? JCB telehandler?

Customer Question
Where is the fuel...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Not sure

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

It was a rental. There trying to say I put diesel in the hydraulic tank.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Okay. Thanks. Where are they

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need an answer now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/13/2020
Mechanic: RyanY78,
 replied 2 years ago
RyanY78

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today!

The fuel cap on most JCB telehandlers are on the left hand side near the rear. It will have a green cap and be labeled as diesel

-Ryan