Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2003 new holland LS180 skid steer and boom won’t go…

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 new holland LS180 skid steer and boom won’t go up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model: LS180

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Serial: 183465

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Construction Mechanic to know before I connect you?

I can only get the bucket to lift up at high rpm roughly 3/4 throttle

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/9/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Lack of pressure from the hydraulic pump. The usual cause is a bad pump. Has it been getting worse or happened all at once?