Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I. I have a John Deere 260 skid steer 2000 model and it just…

Customer Question
Yes I have a...

Yes I have a John Deere 260 skid steer 2000 model and it just shut off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2000 jd 260

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced voltage reg

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/17/2020
Mechanic: RyanY78,
 replied 2 years ago
RyanY78

Hi there! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to try and help. Sorry to hear you are having issues but with my help I am hoping we can figure out a solution to your problem.

First off, could you elaborate some on what the issue is, when and how the issue started? The more complete the information you provide is, the better Ill be able to help you find a quick and accurate resolution.

*Any attempts to upsell services are generated by Just Answer, as an expert I do not have control of any pop ups or upsells. Thank you for your understanding.*