Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Where is the turn signal modulator on a full cab Case 580 L…

Customer Question
Where is the turn...

Where is the turn signal modulator on a full cab Case 580 L backhoe?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

580 L About a 1995 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Construction Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fixing it myself. Is modulator in the ceiling of with the fuses?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/27/2020
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline between 3-4 Pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2-3 pm CST

One receptacle is behind the small panel by your left knee and the other one is behind the side panel by the shifter.

I hope this helps you.