Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Lm looking for a replacement hydraulic oil cooler/ radiator.

Hello, lm looking for...

Hello, lm looking for a replacement hydraulic oil cooler/ radiator

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1999 year of build Kato 1023

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Removed it and had holes brazed up , put back in machine for more leaks to start with in 50 hrs of work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Construction Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Want to know if I can buy a complete new cooler

6/27/2020
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, It is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family,etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated,for status, etc.

Sorry to hear you are having troubles with your radiator.
Click on these links for some options that I found for this model machine. Double check and verify that the match what you have in your machine.
https://www.amazon.com/Kato-Excavator-HD1023-Water-Radiator/dp/B07H6V28FF

It's a pleasure to help anyway I can

http://www.well-radiator.com/excavator-radiators/kato-excavator-radiators/hd1023-kato-excavator-radiator.html

http://www.holdwell.net/water-tank-radiator-for-kato-excavator-hd1023

Best price so far.

https://www.fridayparts.com/water-tank-radiator-core-ass-y-for-kato-hd1023

Gday , you haven’t read my problem correctly,,,,! HYDRAULIC cooler tank, water radiatorNot the water radiatorThe Hydraulic cooler sits in front the actual engine radiator and it is leaking oil......I’m looking for information on a replacement “hydraulic cooling” tank , are the available ??

A lot of these companies as you can see above also sell replacement oil coolers as well as the radiator. Click on the links above for some options.

Dan, Technician
they are... my problem is I’m stuck in isolation at moment and don’t have dimensions of tank.... is there any way to find out the specs / dimensions of tank for that particular Mach / model ?
I believe if you click on some of those links some of them have dimensions of the actual oil cooler. Otherwise I have no way of getting those dimensions.
Dan, Technician
they have, cheers. I'm making inquiries now.
Unfortunately I don't want support the Chinese economy��but I may have no choice ...