Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 310g jd back how do I switch from back to excavator…

Customer Question
I have a 310g...

I have a 310g jd back hoe how do I switch from back hoe to excavator controls?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

310J T0310Jx164861

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Rented for the day and my friend using it would like to have excavator controls

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
5/23/2020
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 2 years ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Greetings, to change the backhoe controls from loader/backhoe controls over to excavator style control pattern requires changing linkage rods from the levers to the control valve. The kit that includes the required control rods for the change is Deere part #AT301434.