Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

New holland e30sr mini xcavator left track slower at =

New holland e30sr mini...

New holland e30sr mini xcavator left track slower at = traveling speed???

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Not sure

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im going to fix it haven’t got into it yet just looking for all info I can come up wit

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I’m good

Answered in 1 day by:
4/4/2020
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

What is your machine serial number?

N6tn51324 is serial# ***** model# *****

Nine times out of 10, travel problems are caused by faulty swivel or Rotary manifold seals by passing within the manifold causing a loss of pressure and flow going to your drive motors. Resealing the Rotary manifold is part of the troubleshooting process with excavator travel problems. If you have resealed the Rotary manifold in this problem still exists, check for excessive case drain pressure from your final drives, especially the problem final drive, as you should have a very low volume of flow of oil from case drain with the track pinned between the sprocket and track chain to prevent movement, and a hose from the case drain port into a 5 gallon bucket. When you engage travel with that drive deadheaded, you should see a low volume of oil. Compare both sides. If it comes out under high volume or pressure, that drive motor has excessive internal leakage in needs to be rebuilt or replaced. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.

ThanksAppreciate your response

You are very welcome.

Dan, Technician