Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a gs 45 Daewoo forklift, after starting, putting it…

Customer Question
Hello , I have...

Hello , I have a gs 45 Daewoo forklift , after starting , putting it in neutral , when you rev it moves forward in neutral about half a metre then stops moving forward , the same happens in reverse , why is this ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Industrial Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Will I wait to be connected

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Industrial Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that , thank you

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/28/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

In neutral it moves a slight amount in forward and reverse? Thendirectional clutches are not fully disengaged and are dragging. Can happen in cold weather, and can be caused by transmission oil to thick.