Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Can’t get hydraulic hose connected on on attachments. 321f…

Can’t get hydraulic hose...

Can’t get hydraulic hose connected on on attachments.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

321f don’t have serial number. Need to know how to relieve pressure

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to connect attachments. Can’t get male end of attachment hose into female end of loader. Too much pressure

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Construction Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No think that’s it

1/23/2020
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Bradley Martin
Hello my name is Bradley
Have you tried breaking loose both quick connectors to relieve the hydraulic pressure that should fix the pressure issue and allow the male and female to connect meaning crack the fittings to allow oil pressure to bleed off while machine is off
Haven’t . I know on my skid loader there is a procedure to release pressure. Thought I would try to figure that out before I started breaking joints
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
You should be able to turn the key on and work the attachment functions to bleed the pressure on the line
Not running?
Running?
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Not running that is correct
Bradley Martin
Got it. I'll give it a try.