Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Will you be able to find out who has purchased the Hitachi…

Customer Question
Hi, will you...

Hi, will you be able to find out who has purchased the Hitachi excavator, if i send you the information regarding the engine number, serial no?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you, ***** ***** the engine serial no: HCMABA90V0021786, Engine no: 02460, i want to find out is the person trying to sale to me is the original person who bought it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Construction Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
the serial no. was wrong , sorry, the correct one: *****************One more information is the track no: 023007can you please let me know date of purchase, name of the purchaser, contact details if you can, thank you.i want to purchase this machine but is concerned this machine is stolen, the owner have difficult to approve this excavator is his.
Hi, when will I be receiving my answer, thanks .
11/29/2019
Mechanic: Keiphun Sowell, Owner Brothers Restoration/Troubleshoot replied 2 years ago
Keiphun Sowell
Keiphun Sowell, Owner Brothers Restoration/Troubleshoot
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Unfortunately we do not offer vin searches on this website. You could call your local equipment dealer and they will be able to assist you.