Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 1998 ASV skid loader that the joystick for the boom…

Customer Question
I have a 1998...

I have a 1998 ASV skid loader that the joystick for the boom just quit working still moves but nothing happens there are NO leaking hoses in the old Pan or anywhere

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I have to look that up I'm not with to machine right now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I know,

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
9/4/2019
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 3 years ago
Bradley Martin

Hello my name is Bradley

What all functions do you have on the loader?

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 3 years ago

Yeah that will do it

Let me know if you need help with a part number

Okay sounds good thanks,