Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Samsung se210 LC-3 electrical issues. Samsung SE210 LC-3 S/N…

Customer Question
Second opinion] samsung se210...

Second opinion] samsung se210 LC-3 electrical issues

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Samsung SE210 LC-3 S/N FCY-0344

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I chatted with Dan in the past and having same issues. Need part numbers for new safety start relay and fuel cut-off relay. I think these are my issues.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all for now

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
8/14/2019
Mechanic: Ulyana-mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Ulyana-mod

Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator. I apologize for the wait. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you! Ulyana~Moderator

Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Do you still need help with this?

i need to know why my fuse for my fuel cut-off immediately pops when i start my machineI have to change the fuse every time i start it

Thank you for the response.

After you replace the fuse and start it again, does it pop a 2nd time and not run?

It pops every time, but continues to run because the hold voltage comes from the key. I just have to replace the fuse everytime to enable the fuel cutoff solenoid on the injector pump to enable "pull" voltage. If I dont replace the fuse, I would have to manually push the fuel cutoff solenoid to the hold position with the key on to start the machine. For some reason i believe its sending the constant "pull" amp draw the entire time instead of temporarily which is blowing the fuse. That's my theoryonce I start the machine, it starts as it should and functions normal even with the fuse blown. After I shut it off and when I would attempt to start it again, I would have to replace the fuse OR manually push the solenoid for it to start

Thank you for that.

Ok, 2 things for you to try.

1st remove the wire from the solenoid, that is the primary circuit, not holding circuit.

See if the fuse blows, if yes, replace the oil pressure switch.

If no replace the solenoid, the primary circuit is shorted.

I hope this helps you.

Why oil pressure switch?If I unplug the connector on the solenoid on rear of engine, it doesn't blow the fuse.

Morning,

The power goes thru the oil pressure switch for the solenoid.

I suggest replacing the solenoid.

Can you please upload a schematic of the oil pressure relevance to the fuel cut-off solenoid? Because I dont see the relation in the schematic I have. Thanks

I am sorry, I do not have a file on that machine.

Where did you get this information then? So it is incorrect?

Morning,

I go offline at 3 pm CST.

What I am saying I do not have a wire diagram on this unit.

I understand but where would you get this information then? Can you please elaborate in your answers. Very vague

Sorry for the delay.

I am going to opt-out, post back to the board.

As you do not want to try my suggestings and challenge my answers.

Sorry I could not help you.