Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am purchasing a used hitachi digger and am wondering if…

Customer Question
Hi, I am purchasing...

Hi, I am purchasing a used hitachi digger and am wondering if there is a way to check that the serial number on the badge matches the model and year of manufacture?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is a HITACHI ZAXIS,hydraulic excavator, model ZX85USBLC-3, PIN *****************, year is 2013 The Badge is kind of worn but that is the closest to what I can make out

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats it thanks

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/1/2019
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Give me a bit to pull up this file.

Thank you for waiting.

Yes, it is 2013 with Yanmar 4TNV94L engine.

I hope this helps you.

That's great, thank you

You're Welcome.