Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a hitachi ex100 -2 ... Is it able to be plumbed with…

Hi Dan, I have...
Hi Dan, I have a hitachi ex100 -2 ... Is it able to be plumbed with auxiliary piping for attachments ?.. and what is the flow rate of the pump ?cheers...Rob
6/24/2019
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

I am pretty sure that this can be plumbed for auxiliary piping for a thumb, hammer, or several other attachments. Off the top of my head, I do not know the flow specs unfortunately. Click on this link below for a company that specializes in auxiliary excavator kits. They do a great job in putting these kits together so when you give them your model and serial number of your machine, they can likely hook you up with the appropriate kit for what you are going to be running for attachments. In some cases you may need to buy another valve section from the dealer and a relief valve depending on what you are going to be installing for attachments and what is already on your machine as far as your control valve. In either case, it can be done. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Here is that link.

Hydraulic kits

This is the same company that the John Deere dealer that I once worked at used for add-on kits. I have installed several when I worked at the dealer and I must say, they do an exceptional job on putting these kits together.

Dan, Technician