Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I need to change a 311 to backhoe controls 1996. 9lj00633…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change a 311 to backhoe controls 1996

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

9lj00633 311 no letter 6lk06993

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing yet

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/8/2019
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 3 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

If the original tags are on the pilot lines under the cab, you can swap the lines by using ID tags on the lines.

R1=ORANGE--BOOM UP **4I-9525
R3=GREEN--BOOM DOWN **4I-9527
L3=BLUE--STICK IN **4I-9523
L1=RED--STICK OUT **4I-9521

Switch RED L1 STICK OUT with GREEN R3 BOOM DOWN
Switch BLUE L3 STICK IN with ORANGE R1 BOOM UP

This is only for the bulkhead plate under the cab. Turn the machine and remove the second from the front bottom guard and you will see all the lines connected to the union bulkhead fittings. This is the point where the valve lines meet the joystick lines. Tag the lines yourself to remember which one you moved.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, if you do need further help please let me know.

If you are satisfied with my service, please take a moment to provide a rating.

Thanks again, Don

CATMASTERTECH