Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am trying to get info to my mechanic for the wiring from a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get info to my mechanic for the wiring from a Cat 299D skid to a bobcat SDX240_x_84 Snowblower. What we are in need of is the shoot rotation and angle. All the rest is working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Please give me a sec to read that.

...

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks for your question. We'll do all we can to help. What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The Cat is a 299D high flow year model 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

299D XHP

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/6/2019
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

Click on this link for the diagrams to wire in attachments to the machine. Multiple attachments are covered. Let me know once you have successfully got the file.

Service info

It is a pleasure to help any way I can.

I have received the file but do not see the wiring diagram for either the Cat 299D or the Bobcat SDX240 snoblower

That is what I have for wiring auxiliary attachments to the skid steers. I will send over premium service offer some other information as well but I cannot help you with your bobcat snowblower side of things. Only on the skid steer output side.