Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a problem with a d65-12 dozer. The oil level of the…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a problem with a d65-12 dozer. The oil level of the hydraulic tank goes down about 4 liters per hour when working. The transmision level stay the same and engen oil level. And there is no leaks. So where else can the oil go. After about 3 days of constant working the machine gets weak and also dont want to turn.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

For now it is everything. He can asc what he want to know further.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Stil waiting.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/16/2019
Mechanic: Ulyana-mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Ulyana-mod
Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator. I apologize for the wait. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you! Ulyana~Moderator
Continue please.
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

Do you see more exhaust smoke than normal??