Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a late 90s Bobcat 753 skid-steer loader. This morning…

Customer Question
I have a late...

I have a late 90s Bobcat 753 skid-steer loader. This morning the machine was moved from one spot to another then briefly turned off. Upon restarting the parking brake / traction light is blinking and the machine will not move. Moving the rocker switch for the parking brake does not do anything. When I hold the light switch down I get a code 15-03.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It's a Bobcat 753. The SN is###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Other than this is the first time the parking brake has operated in the 8 years I've owned it.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/20/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** you get this resolved since your post? If not let me know and I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc.. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

Not resolved yet. We are installing all new fuses right now.

15-03 is traction lock pull coil error

Check the fuses as always and let me know how you make out with the fuses but if you have a fuse that's continuously blowing in that circuit there could be a short in the traction lock solenoid itself or a short in the wiring in that circuit that you will want to thoroughly inspect the wiring and connector pins for problems or shorts. Reply back with the results and if we need to dig deeper into this.

Please take a moment to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Have I answered all your questions and is there anything else I can do for you in reference to this?Please take a moment to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.