Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Komatsu wb140 backhoe hydraulics all work fine but steering…

Customer Question
Komatsu wb140 backhoe hydraulics...

Komatsu wb140 backhoe hydraulics all work fine but steering stopped

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Wb140-2 serial # 140f10001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing yet

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/16/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** you get this resolved since your post? If not let me know and I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc.. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.