Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I'd 5503.loader stop working .Will only work if rear.outlet…

Customer Question
I'd 5503.loader stop working...

I'd 5503.loader stop working .Will only work if rear.outlet level is engaged

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Pxcg012003005 this is the number inside cab

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Is this the right one 5603 pxcg012003005

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/6/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

How is the loader control valve attached to the hydraulics? Is the supply and return line attached with quick connects? If it is, unplug the quick connects and reattach. I don't see a flow control valve that would affect the circuit.

I see the question is still open.??

I going to send pictures on hook up

OK>

All my connections look good do think it in the block
If it is the block were the 4 lines tie in do I need to pull it off and have it repairef

I don't think it is the control valve (block) but the hoses from it back to the return and tank. I would locate the hoses that leave the valve and remove them and reattach. With you having to use the rear outlet to make it work. sounds like a return problem.