Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a new T595 Bobcat track skid steer, while moving the…

I have a new T595...
I have a new T595 Bobcat track skid steer, while moving the machine with a light load in bucket under normal conditions the hydraulics abrubtly shutdown, I machine runs and starts but I can hear that the hydraulic pump shut off. The message on screen said STOP hydraulic pressure in shutdown, when I start machine to troubleshoot the machine shuts down automatically. There are no broken hoses or oil leaks. Any suggestions?
11/4/2018
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 4 years ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Greetings. The first think you need to check is your drive belt and belt tensioner. If both of those are in proper order then there's a number of other things can cause that problem but it's going to be hard for you to pinpoint unless you can get some error codes from the display to help troubleshooting. As soon as the engine shuts down automatically, don't shut off ignition, instead press the menu button on the left panel until the section for trouble codes comes up and see if there's any fault codes there. Let me know what you find.

Thanks, ***** ***** correct, its was the drive belt. thanks so much for your reply.for some reason I can't provide the rating, I will check again later

Awesome, I'm glad it was the belt, other things are more difficult to sort out. Good news indeed. And yes, please give me a rating at your convenience, that's the way the website knows my advice was helpful. Cheers!

Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager