Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a takeuchi tb 145 excavator. how do I check and

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! I have...

Hi Pearl! I have a takeuchi tb 145 excavator. how do I check and adjust the auxillary hydraulic pressure on the boom? Ken.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you!

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I am planning to equip the machine with a drill implement. just needed some preliminary instructions before making any pressure adjustments to match the drill implement.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that is it.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
10/23/2018
Mechanic: Ulyana-mod,
 replied 3 years ago
Ulyana-mod
Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator. I notice that your question has been sitting for a while without a response. Are you still needing help with this matter? Ulyana~Moderator
would still like some help. Ken
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Ken, My name is***** you get this resolved since your post? If not let me know and I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc.. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc. I will need to see what I have for manuals and follow up.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?