Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What type of grease do i need to support tracks on 2000

What type of grease...

What type of grease do i need to support tracks on 2000 john deere 450 dozer?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

What type of grease do i need to pressure up tracks on john deere 450g dozer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Need to know type of grease. i am doing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also what kind of grease gun

10/5/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Just a multipurpose grease, same as you would use to grease any of the other grease fittings on the dozer. and all you need is a common hand grease gun, it will put out all the pressure needed on the track adjuster.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician